Halloween Safety Recommendations
Here we are, end of October and Halloween just a few days away. COVID -19 has not disappeared and this leaves many with questions on what to do this year. With careful planning and preparation, Halloween 2020 does not have to be a complete disappointment. The health department is not recommending door to door trick or treating this year. Here are few ideas for some spooky fun:
- Decorate and display those jack-o-lanterns! Some communities are having fantastic contests.
- “Trick” your home out with fun lights and decorations everyone can enjoy.
- Organize a drive through parade. Decorate your car.
- Attend a drive in event.
- Maintain social distancing, wear your mask, wash your hands, wipe down your candy wrappers (not your candy) and enjoy!
- No kids? Organize a costume party with your family/friends. Grab your favorite drink/snacks and meet on Zoom!
Halloween 2020 looks different this year, but that does not mean you cannot have fun.
Check out this link for happenings here on the Central Coast: